Rash on back of my left shoulder
This appeared last evening and everyone told me they think its Ringworm but it does not itch and there is another small area of this that has formed on the front of my shoulder that is not in the shape of a circle. Any idea what it is? I was thinking maybe a spider bite or something? Should I get medicine for it or will it go away?
My daughter has just about the same as you. She has had them on and off for the past year. The doctor said it was a fungus. Watch to see if they turn white as though you have had a sun burn. Hers does not itch and it only on her arms, stomach, back, neck and shoulders. Please let us know what you find out. Thanks. ***@****
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be pityriasis rosea or pityriasis versicolor.

Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months (upto six months)

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. Other possibilities have to be ruled out then.
I hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.