Dermatology Expert Forum
Rash on base of neck, inside of arm below armpit and side of chest
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Rash on base of neck, inside of arm below armpit and side of chest

I have a rash I started devoloping 3 days ago. It seemed to worsen after one day and then stay the same today. I have a rash about 3 inches long and 2 inches wide at the base of my neck on both the left and right side. Also on the left and right side of my torso just below the armpit about 5 inches around, and on the inside of my left and right below the armpit 3 inches long and 2 inches wide and half that size on the left arm. It is a light shade of red and was bright red when I got out of the shower It itches quite intensly and itches even worse when I scratch it. It is also bumpy. There is no pus or infection, at least not yet. I try to leave it alone as much as possible.
Thanks for the help.