Rash on both butt cheeks
I have had this rash for five days now. It is not blistering. But it is intensily itchy and dark pink color almost red.
It sometimes swells maybe due to infection. I'm not sure. I am sure that Its not going away. I have tried oatmeal baths, hydrocortisone cream , colladryl, acne cream, yeast infection cream, and diaper rash cream. Nothing seems to get rid of it. I have noticed that during the day it gets worse because i have to wear pants and its hot here so I sweat. The sweat irritates it. What can I do. Oh also, I can't go to a doc and get it checked out cuz I have no insurance. Also urgent care isn't cheap. So i need a home remedy answer....Thank U
Causes of itchy anal rash include moisture(due to sweating or frequent washing), the abrasion caused by clothing, the pressure of sitting, chemical irritants like laundry soaps, colognes and scented toilet paper and skin problems such as psoriasis, seborrhea and eczema. The other possibility is of intertrigo.
Try an over-the-counter (OTC) cream or protective ointment that contains zinc oxide (Desitin, Balmex) also may help. You can also take an antihistamine like Benadryl to reduce itching until topical treatments take effect.

In case the symptoms persist then antifungals may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.