Rash on bottom of foot and both palms of hands.
It all started over tewnty years ago. I developed a rash on my right palm, tiny blisters with a clear liquid that I would bust. Later the skin would get dry and scaly. It was a small rash and I did not worry, the Doctor said it was a contact dremititis, he sent me a cream and that was that. It never healed, only it did get a bit better. I saw him again and this time he said it coult be caused by stress, I work , raised three kids so OK I had stress. Then I noticed that it started in my left palm. I again saw a specialist and was again told it was a contact dermititis and sent a cream. No it again did not go away. Later it started in my right foot, again conctact dermititis, only this time I unfortunately had to have surgery in the same leg so they did an biopsy on the rash. The results , not fungal and not bacterial.  

Still I suffer from these rashes that will not go away...

It can b e dyshidrotic eczema or lichen nitidus.Lichen nitidus is a chronic inflammatory disease of unknown etiology characterized by 1-2 mm, discrete and uniform, shiny, flat-topped, pale flesh-colored or reddish-brown papules which are usually present on upper limbs and torso.Eczema is a form of chronic dermatitis (rash).Allergic reaction is one of the important causes of eczema. Allergic reaction can occur to strong soaps, Solvents, chemicals, certain foods, food additives, plants, metals, cosmetics, even urine and faeces of some animals (dust mites).

Pls consult a dermatologist and discuss these two possibilities with him.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Warm regards.