Rash on cheeks?
Hi.

I'm a 16 year old girl with mild facial, and recently neck, acne. I have been breaking out more and more on the right side of my neck, and needed to up my treatment. I ran out of my basic cleanser 5 days ago and switched to a new, highly reviewed one: CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleaner. I also bought a new bottle of foundation and began to use that. I also began tetracycline (but I've only taken 2 doses) and have used Clindamycin Phosphate twice as well. A few days prior to all this, I began to get a red, lumpy, spotty rash on both cheeks. It was gotten progressively worse. It is a little itchy but mostly just tight feeling. I have no idea what it is, and I've never had something like this before. It doesn't really look like acne, more just like slightly raised red blurry spots.

I was wondering is it actually a rash or just acne (which seems unlikely because it looks nothing like acne, and isn't where I usually break out)? What caused it? How should I treat it and prevent it from happening again?

Thanks you so so much!!
I suppose it might be rosacea.  seeing a dermatologist would be wise.