Rash on chest (no pain or itching)
I've recently been getting this rash on my chest.  I've had Keratosis Pilaris since I was little, but it's barely noticeable now and was solely on my arms.  My chest, however, started out like KP.  It felt a little bumpy and got itchy every now and then, but you couldn't see anything.  Now, these little bumps are looking like pimples or ant bites.  They don't hurt or itch, they are just there and quite visible.  
My skin is very sensitive, so I stick to Dr. Bonner's soap and a light moisturizer, but this still isn't looking like an allergic reaction to me.  

Any ideas?
Although it is difficult for me to confirm anything without examination but one possibility is of lichen nitidus. It is characterized by 1-2 mm, discrete and uniform, shiny, flat-topped, pale flesh-colored or reddish-brown papules. Generally it is self limiting but severe cases may need glucocorticoids.

I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated. I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep us posted on how you are doing. Kind regards.