Rash on legs
I've had a problem with my legs since about October 2009. I have been having a rash on my legs that look like small pimples or bites..If i pop one it comes out as if it were a black head. But it itches tremendously to the point that I can't sleep! I've gone to the dermatologist several times..and he's done numerous biopsy's on my legs and it come back to NOTHING! I am wondering if maybe it is bed bugs(EWWWW!)? How do I know if it is bed bugs? I also have kids and a husband and no one else seems to have this rash! I need help! this has to get taken care of already!! PLEASE HELP!
From the symptoms the possibilities of scabies needs to be ruled out. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin and this is a contagious condition. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I don't think that it is scabies. I received treatment for scabies and Nothing! I still have the same old rash. Also..if i would have had scabies wouldn't my dermatologist been have been able to tell me that from my previous biopsy's? Just wondering? And does scabies have the symptom to if I pop it it pops as if it were a blackhead??