Rash on penis need answer

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Rash on penis need answer

I have a rash on my scrodum and the base of my **** and I was wondering isthetr any way to get rid of this what is this rash? Please someone answer I would like to know what I could do. I am 14
  • Rash (1 replies):
    I got a whiteish rash around my hair area and end of the...[more]
  • red spots (1 replies):
    I get thes red spots on the head of my penis could it be...[more]
  • help (1 replies):
    i have red spots on the head of my penis that come and g...[more]
  • help (1 replies):
    I have some kind of bump on the underside of my penis th...[more]
  • Balanitis???????? (1 replies):
    i have red spot not bumps on my head and foreskin of my ...[more]

This could be - pearly penile papules or fordyce spots. You would need to consult your doctor for a confirmed diagnosis.

'Pearly penile papules are multiple, small (about 1-3mm) papules running around the circumference of the crown of the glans (glands) penis. They typically develop in men aged 20 to 40, and around 10 per cent of all men are affected. They may be mistaken for warts, are not infectious and require no treatment.'

'Fordyce spots are small (1-5mm) bright red or purple papules that can appear on the glans (glands), shaft or scrotum and usually affect younger men. They may occur as a solitary lesion, but frequently appear in crops of 50 to 100. They are painless and not itchy, but may cause embarrassment because of their appearance, or a fear that they might be sexually transmitted. '

Let us know if you need any further information.

Post us about what your doctor advises.

Regards.
Avatar n tn
please i want to know the treatment of,when white puse in discharging from penis.