Dermatology Community
Rash on penis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Rash on penis

Well i used to have a rash on the shaft of my penis, its itched, my doctor prescribed Clotrimazole to stop the itch and Nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide to make the rash go away because it wouldnt.
Anyway, now it is back, but this time its on my penis head, it doesnt itch, it only makes the skin hard and kinda bumpy, its also rises a little
Nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide helps make it go away, but it comes back, i believe it might be the lotion i use.

I was wondering, can i keep using Nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide? does it have any dangerous side effects?
i have noticed my penis head hurts after i masturbate, could this be due to Nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide?

So should i change my lotion, if it didnt help, should i keep using Nystatin and triamcinolone acetonide until i never get it again?
i dont want to go to a doctor its VERY akward