Dermatology Expert Forum
Rash on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Rash on penis

I have a rash on the tip of my penis; it is red and sore in a small area and I am uncircumsized. Will a hydrocortizone or antibiotic work or is circumcision the best answer?
Vinnie:

Hydrocortisone may well help, and is a lot easier than circumcision.  If the rash persists or recurs all the time, that's another story.  But most such rashes are friction-related and respond to lubrication as prevention and hydrocortiosne as treatment.

Best.

Dr. R
I have small white dots on my penis what is this?
My wife has a rash over most of her body, excluding her face and chest area. the rash is small rasised, red areas and some red bumps.  theya re not scales and there is no seepage.  the rash began after she was working in the yard pulling weeds.  It started on her thighs and spread.  It itches.  what do you think it might be?
I noticed a rash on my penis about two weeks ago it was small and round and was of a slightly lighter color that my penis. I am uncircumcised and I don't think its sex related as the last time I had sex was over a year ago. I recently was inspecting it and realized that part of it was clearer than the other and upon scratching it it bled. But it desen't hurt or anything its just irritating to see thats all so i wonder what's the cause and treatment as i am sort of wary of going to a doctor.
I have a kind of rash under the tip of my penis, kinda looks like it was burned and healed. What is it?
my husband has a non=healing rash on the shaft of his penis. the rash does'nt itch or anything, just annoying. the rash seems to come after we have sex. can i be the cause of the rashes due to friction or dryness.
I've stared getting a rash on my penis. The first time it happened it was like tiny pimples on areas of the head and on the part of my foreskin which is on that area. It was itchy the first time and lasted for about a week, then it went away and a week later reappeared on a dfferent area, only this time it wasn't itchy. It seems to continue appearing and the pattern always matches on my foreskin which covers it. It only lasts for a few days and happens about once a week with the severerity diminishing. Also, it has never been painful and the little pimples never amount to anything more. I am residing in Korea and it is very hard to get a proper diagnosis. What could it be?
My boyfriend has a rash on his penis undernieth the forskin.  It appears only after intercourse, and lasts about 12 hours.  What is it???? I am starting to worry!