Rash on the forskin of my penis
I was taking and peeled the forskin of penis to wash it and I noticed that I had some sort of a rash on my forskin. Not on the outer are which is visible when my penis is not peeled, I mean when it is peeled that the rash is visible on my forskin. I am 17 and virgin, and masturbate 1-4 a day (some days I don't). I had a circumcision a month and a half ago, and have been physically inactive (exercise) for 2 weeks as of now. I am not a drinker or smoker.
I cannot confirm without examination but the symptoms that you are having can be due to balanitis of the penis.It is an inflammation of the glans penis. Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. In case the symptoms persist then consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.