Rash on tip of penis and foreskin

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Rash on tip of penis and foreskin

Just realized 2-3 days ago that I was starting to have a rash/dry skin on the tip of of my penis and top for skin. Today I just realized I have a bit white little tinny marks on one side of the head but closer to the rim of my penis. I have a girl friend and its been 8months we've been having unprotected sex but she is taking the pill and we haven't slept with anyone else. Today she also told me that hoer clit burns her when she is peeing and that she has a small red lump on her clit. He have sex frequently 1-2 times per day and sometimes it's pretty aggressive. Didn't see any doctor yet plz I need answer cause its pretty concerning
Forgot to mention I have no problem peeing its just a little tickling sensation ...
Sounds like you both have a fungal problem called Thrush.  
Sometimes referred to as the "honeymoon syndrome" because of the rampant sex.

It can also appear from using antibiotics and other reasons.

Do not use any soaps or shower gels (that is for both of your) this will aggravate the condition and dries the area more.

You can either see your doctor and get a swab taken and a prescription prescribed (the two of you will need to be treated).  Or you can purchase an antifungal cream for Thrush from the pharmacist.  Don't know which country you live in, but Canesten and Canesten HC can be purchased in the UK.  If you live in a different country, your pharmacist will be able to help.  You can also purchase an oral 1 dose capsule of Fluconazole 150mg.

Also wear cotton underwear and no tight or nylon clothing and wash or urinate after having sex.

Best wishes.
Your symptoms are suggestive of yeast infection causing balanoposthitis. First of all don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. In case the symptoms persist then consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.