Rash on torso/arms/legs
About 3 weeks ago i noticed a rash developing on my chest.  It had no particular shape but it was red and the center was scaly and pealed off sometimes.  After a week or so I noticed it spread all over my stomach/arms and upper legs (less on the legs and arms).  It is mostly concentrated on my stomach.  It now looks like small red blotches all over that get worse after i shower and tend to get less and less as the day goes by.  It comes back when I sweat or shower or have any stress.  I went to a dermatologist and he said it was Pityriasis Rosea.  I read up on that and it says it concentrates more on the back in a "christmas tree" fashion.  I have some of it on my back but it isn't shaped like that and again the concentration is more on my stomach.  Could this be anything else?
From the symptoms it looks like pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months (upto six months). In severe cases, steroids may be needed.

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. Other possibilities have to be ruled out then. I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.