Rash on upper arms
I have a rash that is only on my upper arms and the backs of arms close to armpits.  Small red bumps, somedays worse than others but always there.  I have had it for over a year and a half now.  Not painful, not itchy.  Just there.
What can I do about it? Is there a home remedy or over the counter cream I could try?  My family Dr. told me a year ago that it was dry skin and would go away.  It never has. Help please! It is nearly summer and I can't wear sleeveless clothing.  

Martha
An antifungal creme like canesten could be tried.Do consult your physician.
I've had these bumps for years and last year found something that really helped get rid of them.
Product is from Deep Sea Cosmitics and the particular products that helped me are;
"Energizing Dead Sea Body Salt Scrub" and followed by, "Energizing Dead Sea Body Butter."  The products can be ordered online and show amazing results when used every day while showering.

Good luck.