Rash or ringworm
Hi my daughter is nine, she developed some rash it looks like a start of ringworms, from the top of her back, to her stomach, a little on her legs.  What is it, do i have to take her to a doctor, what can i use.
Pityrisis rosea likely. Starts on the back (Herald patch) then spreads elsewhere. Self limiting it is and may take a couple of weeks for resolution. Do consult your doc.
It looks like pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and itching. Topical and oral steroids are needed. Water, sweat, and soap may cause irritation and should be avoided in the disease. Topical zinc oxide and calamine lotion are useful for pruritus.

Initially, a primary plaque, called a herald patch, is seen. Then it is followed by a distinctive, generalized rash 1-2 weeks later. The rash lasts approximately 2-6 weeks and is found in a Christmas tree pattern over the trunk and abdomen.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doi
Thank you so much for the advice, I will take her to the doctor