Rash/pimples on lower leg

My boyfriend was giving me a foot massage with massage oil. He also used some of the oil on my lower right leg. I should have taken a shower right after but unfortunately, I went to bed for the night. The next morning, I had big pimples all down my right leg and a couple on the actual foot, anywhere that had hair. It appears that the massage oil got into my hair follicules and blocked them big time. Now, I cannot seem to get rid of the pimples. I have tried bursting the pimples and then using Peroxide and Bactroban. I have also tried to use toothpaste on the pimples overnight as I heard toothpaste can help dry out pimples but so far, I have had no success.  Any suggestions on how to get rid of these big pimples?

Thanks.
It can be due to folliculitis. Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.