Dermatology Community
Rash/pimples on lower leg
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Rash/pimples on lower leg

Hi,

My boyfriend was giving me a foot massage with massage oil. He also used some of the oil on my lower right leg. I should have taken a shower right after but unfortunately, I went to bed for the night. The next morning, I had big pimples all down my right leg and a couple on the actual foot, anywhere that had hair. It appears that the massage oil got into my hair follicules and blocked them big time. Now, I cannot seem to get rid of the pimples. I have tried bursting the pimples and then using Peroxide and Bactroban. I have also tried to use toothpaste on the pimples overnight as I heard toothpaste can help dry out pimples but so far, I have had no success.  Any suggestions on how to get rid of these big pimples?

Thanks.