Rash that comes and goes
My three year old son, has begining having rashes that come and go. They are usually on the face and on the arms and legs, some times tummy and back too. They usually last for 5 to ten minutes and then go away. But meanwhile he gets really hyper and acelerated, and his heart rate goes up. What is it???!!! He has been having this for about a month or so. please help
I cannot confirm without examination but it can be hives. They are of two types: acute and chronic(when hives persist for more than 6 weeks). The most likely triggers for acute urticaria are allergies to pets, horses, latex and foods, such as shellfish and nuts, bee or wasp stings, allergies to medicines, Viral infections, such as glandular fever and herpes, dental and sinus infections, fungal infections, blood transfusions and vaccines.

The cause of chronic urticaria is often more difficult to identify. Most cases are called chronic idiopathic urticaria, which means they're caused by the body's unexplainable development of antibodies to itself (auto-antibodies).

My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist/ allergist and get it evaluated.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Warm regards.

Good luck with this my daughter is 16 and we have been dealing with this for 2 years now and they call it chronic hives and she had been on prednisone,allegra,singular,zyrtec and benadryl all at the same time and is breaking through all of that. We have even seen a specialist in Charleston, SC but it is still an ongoing battle. I hope they can get your sons under control because it truely burdens their lives. Good luck to you!!!
I had what seems to be the same thing.
It is very uncomfortabe and can make sleeping difficult.
I went to the doctor, and he perscribed a tipe of steiroid.
the hives went away.
mine looked like white bumps, big and small. with red around them.
hope i helped
My 21 month old daughter has just started getting these as well, she has had a chest, throat and ear infection is on antiboitics, they come up randomly on her face and neck sometimes they are single red lumps and other times they are patches full of small lumps (looks like stingy nettle stings) been to hosiptal they said its to do with her illness, still scares me everytime!