Rash that doesn't go away
I developed a rash on stomach about six months ago.  Since then it has been around pretty much all the time.  When I itch the rash it becomes red and watery.  The skin is constantly dry and flaky in the area.  I also occasionally have dry skin and itching directly below the head of my penis.  I figured it would heal itself but this hasn't happened.  My girlfriend of four years has not had any symptoms of an STD.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I cannot confirm without examination,but it sounds like eczema.It is a form of chronic dermatitis (rash).Allergic reaction is one of the important causes of eczema.
Wash the areas several times with fresh water and do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide). Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then pls get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep us posted on how you are doing.

have you ever been told you may have a nickel allergy?  If by chance you do...the only thing that will relieve or make the rash go away is prescription ointment.  my daughter suffers with dermatitis and nickel allergy.  This is an annoying common problem in our house.  she has a recurrent rash where the snap of her pants touch her skin.  We have to use preventative (creative) measures to avoid the problem.  Even have to refrain from some clothing due to metals in the materials.