Rash that lasts 40 on arm....
My sister has a rash from the middle arm at elbow and runs down to thumb. This is raised bumps, looks like slusters of warts running in a row. She has had this since she was 11, after swimming in lake water. She is now 51 years old. No one knows what this is, some say severe psoriasis, others have no clue. It itches, gets red, and will bleed after sever itching, spreading around and up her arm. Please if anyone knows what this may be let us know.
Thanks!

Since the rash has been present for such a long time, eczema and psoriasis need to be ruled out. Psoriasis is a long-term (chronic) skin problem that causes skin cells to grow too quickly, resulting in thick, white, silvery, or red patches of skin. To confirm the diagnosis examination and biopsy skin need to be done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.