Rash with Red Bumps on Torso and Groin Area
About four weeks ago I developed three small bumps on my left torso that looked similar to bug bites.  Over the course of the next several days, the bumps spread all over my left torso and then continued onto my right torso.  About a week ago, the bumps spread a little bit lower towards my groin area.  After a while the bumps started to flatten out and appear more red and some slightly discolored.  The bumps on my torso are only slightly itchy, but not that terribly.  I recently started using cortizone creamon top of the rash, but I'm not sure if this is helping at all. I also tried taking some benedryl for several nights, but stopped because I wasn't sure if it was helping.

Currently the rash is on my left and right torso, spreading slightly down into my groin area.  The rash is mainly confined to those areas, and is relatively appearing symmetrically on my body.  My stomach is free of the rash however.

The pictures were taken the day of this post.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c154/evilusagi/Rash.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c154/evilusagi/Rash2.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c154/evilusagi/RashCloseUp.jpg

I'm started to get more worried about the rash, and any help would be greatly appreciated.  Although the rash doesn't itch, and I don't have any other severe symptoms, I would feel much better getting an idea of what it is.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and itching. Topical and oral steroids are needed. Water, sweat, and soap may cause irritation and should be avoided in the disease. Topical zinc oxide and calamine lotion are useful for pruritus.

My sincere advice is to get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.