Aa
A
A
Close
Rashes.. all over. (Here is the photo.)
I've had rashes all over for at least 6 months, maybe longer. They are more visible after a hot shower, but are still always visible.

I eat pretty much the same foods all the time, and generally use the same shower gels/shampoos.

They don't iche. I don't think they're bug bites. I went swimming in a lake earlier in the year, but I think these existed before that.

I'm in my 20s. White, female, fair skinned. No recent sun exposure. Large. The rashes are on my side/stomach, back, sometimes legs. I don't have any allergies or health conditions. Drink a lot of milk/dairy. The rashes are still there, even after moving, washing sheets (and getting new ones), wearing same clothing items or getting new ones, while vacationing elsewhere, while omitting dairy products a few days, while trying other foods a few days. Rashes are still there, no matter if it's cold or hot outside.

What could this be?

Attached is a photo of my upper leg.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Here's a better photo, not from my phone. This is my back.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
From the symptoms it can be contact dermatitis, allergic reaction, hives, pityriasis rosea, psoriasis or eczema. Since the rash has been present for 2 years, I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist for these possibilities and get a biopsy skin done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
Top Dermatology Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank