Raynaud's Phenonmen Disease or another skin disease!!!
I have tiny blister on my left pinky finger and sometimes my left ring finger. At times it can spread to my right hand as well. I also have it on the soles of my feet also. When I first notice it a year a ago, both of my big toe nails were turing blue. I went to the doctor and she said it was Raynaud's Phenomenon Disease and those were skin ucles.  They are itchy and are really painful and the joints are also swelling too. In the winter time my joints, hands and feet get really painful the colder it gets. In the spring through summer the blisters start to form. That is when the pain, itchying, and burning start. The blister either have a water or white or yellow puss in them.  The blisters also form in the winter, however there are not as bad. So do you think that it is Raynaud's Phenomenon Desease or do you think that it is Eczema or some other kind of skin disease. I am using a topical steriod for the blister, and at first it worked really well.  I mean the episodes of the out break continued, but it cut down the pain, burning and itching. However, after two months of using this steriod it just seems that the more times I use it the less time it works. What do you think???  Please give me some light on the matter.
                                                      Thank you, Jamie
From your symptoms the tiny blisters are due to pompholyx and the joint pains and blueness of peripheries can be due to raynaud s disease or peripheral vascular disease. Pompholyx is also called dyshidrotic eczema. It is characterized by a sudden onset of many deep-seated pruritic, clear vesicles which itch and then peel off. As a result the skin may also fissure.

I suggest you to get an examination done from a dermatologist so as to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.