Razor bumps on back of head

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Razor bumps on back of head

6679756?1298571516
For the past several years it seems that the razor bumps on the back of my head are getting worst. I get me hait cut with a very close fade or what we call a taper, this is done with an electric clipper. This actuall inflames the area and causes the bumps to will with puss of just clear fluid and become very ichey. they never go away completely and now have caused scars.
I've tried hot compress, bump remover, bump begone, rubbing alcohal (alcohol)...ect
Can
It looks like acne keloidalis nuchae. It occurs when hairs on the back of the head and neck grow into the skin, become inflamed, and cause scar tissue. These ingrown hairs usually occur following a short haircut on the back of the head and nape of the neck.

Treatment of AKN includes suppression of the inflammation with antibiotics and steroid gels or intralesional steroid injections. So apply antibiotic cream like Neosporin or bactroban. If the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics and steroids may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Hey this Julius just want to know is it some other way to heal the bump on back of my head