Reaction
tiny fluid filled rash over arms, legs, body, head.  started shortly after beginning to take cymbalta for arthritis.  severe itching.
Such a rash which appears all of a sudden is mostly due to allergies or viral rashes. It can be due to drug allergy reaction to Cymbalta. You need to take antihistaminics like benadryl or Claritin. Longer-acting antihistamines are available by prescription. They cause less drowsiness and can work just as well. These medications include fexofenadine and cetirizine.  But they should always be taken under medical supervision.  Moreover you may try calamine lotion on the rash. You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also steroid creams after a doctor’s guidance and also consult your doctor regarding alternative drugs to Cymbalta.
If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you.  You just confirmed what I thought; however, it has been a month since I stopped the Cymbalta.  There are some bumps & lots of itching since then however.