Really itchy red circular spots that have turned bruised color the last 3 days?
Does anyone know what this might be? I know its not ringworm, because of the distinct rings that ringworm makes, this looks more like i got beaten up on my leg. However it's SUPER itchy like reallly itchy. I've tried putting Hydrocortisone cream and it doesn't work. Can anyone please give me some ideas? I've never had any hives, allergic reactions in my life. And I've looked up pics of hives, allergic reactions, flea bites, tick bites and it doesn't look like any of that. Please help if you know anything and is there a better website to post this question to?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/81939265.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/68133033.jpg/

Thank you soo much!
One possibility for your symptoms would be lichen aureus. Also the possibility of lichen simplex chronicus needs to be ruled out. Lichen Simplex Chronicus is seen in people with eczema. It is non contagious. It is treated like chronic eczema by decreasing water and soap contact, and applying emollients. Topical steroids are almost always needed to control the symptoms. You can use mild steroid cream like Dermacort and if the symptoms persist then high potency steroids and oral steroids may be needed.
My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist to get the diagnosis confirmed. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.