Rectangular itchy things
I have 2 rectangle shaped bumps on my neck, they are red, itchy, and are raised a little. They are about an inch apart, and parallel to eachother. I noticed them 2 days ago, but they didn't start itching till yesturday. When looked at up close, they look like they have 2 or 3 very small white dots on each. Does anyone know what they are, and how to treat them?
now i have one between my eye and eyebrow
The symptoms of itchy rash sounds like it can be due to insect bite, allergic reaction , sweat dermatitis or heat rash. Take some oral antihistaminics like Benadryl. You can also apply some calamine lotion as it helps in soothing the skin.

I suggest you to get this evaluated from a dermatologist if the symptoms persist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

thank you for the help, i'm calling my doctor monday for an appointment. i will post the results.