Rectangular itchy things

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Rectangular itchy things

I have 2 rectangle shaped bumps on my neck, they are red, itchy, and are raised a little. They are about an inch apart, and parallel to eachother. I noticed them 2 days ago, but they didn't start itching till yesturday. When looked at up close, they look like they have 2 or 3 very small white dots on each. Does anyone know what they are, and how to treat them?
  • Skin (1 replies):
    I have developed bumps on my hands that is itching what ...[more]
  • rush (2 replies):
    what can i use for a red rush on my head penis
  • red itchy spot (1 replies):
    i have red itchy spot in my legs? if i scrash'me they ge...[more]
  • itchy bites (1 replies):
    I have a couple of itchy bites on both my arms and can,t...[more]
  • whats on my forehead (2 replies):
    i have the red bumps on my forehead, in my hair line, te...[more]
Avatar n tn
now i have one between my eye and eyebrow
The symptoms of itchy rash sounds like it can be due to insect bite, allergic reaction , sweat dermatitis or heat rash. Take some oral antihistaminics like Benadryl. You can also apply some calamine lotion as it helps in soothing the skin.

I suggest you to get this evaluated from a dermatologist if the symptoms persist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Avatar n tn
thank you for the help, i'm calling my doctor monday for an appointment. i will post the results.