Recurring Rashes on Legs
922
I am worried with the recurring red rashes on the lower legs for a year now.  It started with a small spot which was not itchy.  Several small spots group together to make a bigger patch.  Several patches occur in almost all parts of the legs, slowly going up the upper legs.  There would be times that these become lighter and fade, then recur later.  Had checked blood including lupus check but negative.  It is not usually itchy but there would be times, but rarely, that it itches specially before it comes again.  If you have any idea of what this is, I can attach picture of how it looks.

This could be allergic reactions to some unknown substance, eczema, dermatitis or skin hypersensitivity.

Are you allergic to any specific substances? Have you taken any medications for the lesions?

You should keep the areas clean, wear cotton socks to avoid sweating, use a powder to keep the areas dry , use calamine lotion at the sites. Oral antihistamine medications would help if the lesions are itchy. Wear clean clothes and maintain good personal hygiene.

If your symptoms persist it would be best to consult a skin specialist because nothing can be said with surety without a proper clinical examination.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Regards.