Recurring external ear infection?

For the past couple of years I've been getting these weird little lesions on the exterior of my ears. They are usually pretty small, but they bleed a lot. I usually don't even notice that they've showed up until i notice blood in my hair or on my pillow. They are flat and show up everywhere from the outer edges to the beginning of my ear canal. if it gets into my earring holes it takes even longer to go away.

They usually go away if i keep cleaning my ears with rubbing alcohol and putting on neosporin, but they always come back within a week or two, sometimes on the same ear, sometimes on the other one. I told my doc, he just suggested trying bacitracin instead of neosporin...not helpful. i think it's pretty obvious that i have some kind of recurring infection but i have no idea what it might be. i've had a lot of bloodwork done for unrelated issues and it all comes back normal, in terms of white blood cells and all that...

Anyway i am just really sick of having gross bleeding spots on my ears! please if anyone has any insight please let me know! thanks.
Such kind of bleeding bumps can be due to blood blisters or small hemabgiomas. Blood blister is a type of blister that forms when subdermal tissues and blood vessels are damaged without piercing the skin. You should get these bumps examined from an ENT specialist as soon as possible.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.