Recurring lumps in armpits and inner thighs
For the past several years (6 perhaps) I have had recurring lumps in both of my armpits and both sides of my inner thighs. They are generally between dime and quarter sized, circular, and more often than not are very tender. I have lanced them with hollow needles before, and draw out a liquidy pus with a light brownish-yellow tint followed by small amounts of blood. If noticed that they tend to appear mostly when I am coming down with some kind of sickness, like the cold or flu, but that is not always the case. They feel almost as if something was surgically placed right underneath the skin. The skin over them is usually inflammed, and the centers of the larger ones feel soft with an almost scar-tissue feeling ring around the edges. The ones on my inner thighs are the worst, as they make walking and running almost unbearable. I have heard many theories on what they could be including: sebaceous cysts, lypoma, fatty-tissue build-up, and an alien breeding program. I am currently living on a very low income, and have no insurance, so seeking medical advice is not much of an option. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough,but it sounds like folliculitis or boils. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection.

Pls keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed.Pls consult a dermatologist in that case.Also then get Erythema nodosum ruled out.Recurrent boild are found in diabetes.So pls get your blood sugar levels estimated.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

Hey you may want to check to see if you have herpes. I do and I never have any complications from it.  I do get two small bumps on my inner thigh every so often. About two to three times a year.  It last about a week and a half each time.  They are really not that bad. Just a little annoying.  A breakout often appears when your immune system is low due to fighting off other illnesses such a cold or flu. Just check with a free health clinic.