Red, Bumpy, itchy rash
For the past few days, I've had a red and itchy raised rash on my thighs, inside of my elbows, neck, face, wrist, and the back of my knees. The bumps on my thighs are a darker red, small raised bumps. The same appeared on my wrist, neck, and face later on but not as red. The bumps on the inside of my elbows are larger, but appear to look the same as the rest. Just today the ones on my face appeared, no colour, but itchy and raised bumps. I also have red puffy eyes and they are just as itchy. Can anyone help me figure this out??
Such kind of bumpy itchy rash can be due to allergies or viral rashes. You can take oral antihistaminics and topical steroids. Oral antihistaminics like Benadryl and Claritin relieve swelling and you can get them over the counter but some of them may cause drowsiness and hence should be taken under a medical guidance.

Also apply calamine lotion and wear cotton clothes.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.