Red, Dry, Flakey around nose and now chin.
Since I was 13 or so (i am now 19) i've had dry flakey red skin under my nose ( i think it started in the creases of my nostrells and spread since). It is now under and around my nostrells and almost to my lips and is now on my chin but not as bad, not constantly red like my nose but gets very dry. I have been treated for it several times and given ezcema and anti fungal creams which didnt help. When i have a shower every morning ill normally wet my face and then use a facecloth to scrub the dry skin away, sometimes after ive done this little bumps will come up where the dry skin was. its ALWAYS red and if i put makeup on it builds up aruond the dry skin and looks yuck. I dont wear makeup anymore because of this and have no idea what causes it, i havent changed my diet in my whole life and am not allergic to anything to my knowledge.

HEEELLLP!!
It can be due to seborrheic dermatitis. Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition that causes flaky,dry, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas esp under the nose or anywhere on face. Topical antifungals and mild steroids are the usual treatment and combination of the two can be used to treat stubborn patches. Oral antifungal drugs and immunomodulators such as tacrolimus and pimecrolimus are used in very severe cases. The other possibilities are of eczema, lupus erythematosus or dermatitis. Best would be to consult a dermatologist and get biopsy skin done to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

That sounds exactly like what I have. My dermatologists have diagnosed it as perioral dermatitis. I first noticed it when I was 18 and it's stuck with me over the past couple of years. Things to help: no soap! Use facial cleansers that are for sensitive skin, oil-free, and hypo-allergenic. It seems to keep the redness down. I'm currently on Minocycline and a topical for the past few weeks and it seems to be improving (though not at the rate I'd want). I've heard that Clotrimazole topical cream works wonders. If the treatment I'm currently on fails to show more progress I'm going to switch to the Clotrimazole. I know it unsightly and it makes me very self conscious, as well. Hang in there and I hope my information helps!