Red, Itchy, Rash on Cheeks
I woke up yesterday with a red, itchy, hot rash on my face. I took allergy medicine thinking that it would just go away. This morning when I woke up it was worst, more swollen, more near the underneath of my eyes, and had little pimple like bumps coming from where it is was red and itchy. I haven't used any new make up, face wash, moisturizer, etc. Please help!
From the suddenness of appearance it can be contact dermatitis or allergic reaction. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the rash. Also keep the skin sweat free and apply some topical steroids. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.