Red, Raw Looking With Peeling Skin
I Have A Red Patch  In My Butt Crack And On Both Sides Of my leg Creases. The Patch In My Butt Crack Is Red And Has Dry Skin Where the Redness Stops. and between my legs its Red but the peeling skin is where the redness is and not at the end of it. the patch by my butt seems to itch sumtimes But the ones between my legs arent itchy but they seem to be a lil sensitive probably from friction of underwear or movement. Im Not sure if this is chafing, a yeast infection rash( currently having my 1st vaginal yeast infection) Or excema?
It can be due to chafing or intertrigo. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical zinc oxide cream like Sudocrem, Desitin are very helpful (apply with a paper towel and not directly with hands).Application of mild steroid cream like dermacort also helps. For the itching please take some over the counter antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin. In case the symptoms persist then get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.