Red- blood filled spots under penis head

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Under the tip of my penis I have the growth seen in the photos I provided. I have had these for about 1 year now, but it seems to me that I get more and more of them.

Is it dangerous?

Kind regards,
Alan
My photo has been removed because of its nature. The growth is blood filled spots, that don't hurt , but I'm getting more and more of them. They are in various shapes and dark red coloured.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be  Fordyce spots, folliculitis,cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.