Red, burning, stinging, puffy, inflamed, rash/burn
At first it stung really bad like burnt but then it started secreting oil or liquid of some sort not its dry and hardened. I dont know what it is but im pretty sure i got it from using nair. Please tell me what this may be or is and if it will ever go away or scar!
Oh by the way before i used nair i waxed so that probably has something to do with it.
The symptoms are suggestive of dermatitis of the skin. You can take antihistaminics like Benadryl and Claritin. Topical low potency corticosteroids and calamine lotion are also helpful in relieving the symptoms. More severe cases require oral corticosteroids. For that you need to consult your dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.