Red, "deep" bump on my face, swollen area

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Note: I apply prescription benzoyl peroxide coupled with adapalene gel for acne.

My face has been mostly clear since I started applying my prescription gel about a year and a half ago. I occasionally get a few of the deep pimples that can't be popped without pinching and bruising.

The other day, I felt a lump (not visible yet) on my cheek, slightly to the right of my nose and an inch below my eye. I ignored it at the time, and then the next day it had escalated to a small, red, sore bump that did not come to a head like a pimple. Later that day, it became bulbous and thick, so I gave it a good squeezing, and some pus (not a lot) came out, with a little bit of clear liquid. It looked okay for a while, then turned into a hard red lump. The next day, after wearing it shamefully to work, I came home and squeezed it again. This time, more pus came out, then a lot of blood. After I let it sit a few minutes after, a lot of clear liquid came out. 5 minutes later, within a radius of about an inch around it, the skin became slightly swollen. That was about half an hour ago, and it is still swollen.  Now, it is not red or bulbous, just  a pink spot, sort of a scar, on a swollen piece of skin. I have no clue what this is; a spider bite, maybe? Perhaps I just squeezed it too hard and now it is temporarily swollen? Or something else?
From the symptoms it can be boil or cyst. Apply warm compresses on the boil and keep the area clean. Drainage of the boil is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.