Red, dry and itchy spots on my neck and jawline

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have recently started getting these spots on my neck and jawline. At first they appear as a lump, as if its a spot, they soon turn red and itchy, they become dry and flaky. To start with it was just a couple around my chin and mouth area, but then i had two under my chin and in the last week several have appeared around my neck and jawline.
I have been putting savalon on them to help the dryness and hopefully stop the redness, but nothing. They aren't getting worse, but nor are they getting any better.
Can anyone please help?Does anyone know of any cream or tablets that may help?

Thanks Sammi
These itchy red spots can be due to nummular dermatitis, ringworm, pityriasis rosea or contact dermatitis. Pityriasis rosea presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash usually on the trunk and upper extremities. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and itching. Topical and oral steroids are needed. Water, sweat, and soap may cause irritation and should be avoided in the disease. Topical zinc oxide and calamine lotion are useful for pruritus. For specific treatment like steroids or antifungals, I would suggest an examination from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.