Red, itching, burning rash under my right breast
What is causing this red, itching, burning rash under my right breast?  It is driving me crazy & spreading.  Please help me!
The same thing men get in there leg creases. Keep the area dry. Use fungal cream.  
Possible allergic reaction to laundry detergent or dryer pads.
It can be intertrigo. An intertrigo is an inflammation (rash) of the body folds. It most commonly occurs due to bacterial, viral or fungal infection. An intertrigo usually appears red and raw-looking, and may also itch, ooze, and be sore.

Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical zinc oxide cream like Sudocrem, Desitin are very helpful(apply with a paper towel and not directly with hands).Application of mild steroid cream like dermacort also helps. For the itching please take some over the counter antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin. In case the symptoms persist then antifungals may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

I hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

Thank you so much it does help.  I actually use both Dove unscented mild soap and antibacterial soap.  All of our laundry stuff in perfume free.  Tonight I started back up the antibacterial soap.  Tomorrow I will go to the drug store and see what creams or something you mentioned that I can buy.  I already have the benedryl and changed to sleeveless shirts for night and they are cotton.  I did all that tonight.  It's really bad so I sure hope this helps.  I wash under there to a lot and just don't get it.  Again thank you it really me on ideas.
Kathy Pennybacker