Red, itchy, burning rash around armpit

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red, itchy, burning rash around armpit

for the past two days I have had a terrible rash around my left armpit and a little one around the right.  its red, itchy, and it burns kinda like poison ivy would after it hasn't been treated for a week.  I put on eucerin and it stopped the redness and made the itchiness and burning not as severe.  I just noticed a few bumps under my left arm and a few smaller ones under my right. the only thing that changed in my routine is that I haven't been working out as much as I normally do and I have been sleeping on the couch in my living room more than in my bed in my room.  help?
Hi and welcome. Sounds like prickly heat rash and if your using deodorant, is problemly making things worse, Maybe put some otc .5% cortizone cream with aloe to stop the inflamation (inflammation).