Red, raised, itchy bumps on abdomen?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red, raised, itchy bumps on abdomen?

I had a rash consisting of very small red, raised bumps all over my upper arms a few weeks ago. After managing not to scratch it and applying antibiotic ointment several times a day for a couple of weeks, the rash disappeared. Now it is two weeks later and I have the same rash all over my abdomen and upper thighs. The bumps are seemingly in patches. I have not changed detergents, soap, etc. or any of my other habits so I don't think it is related to any contact with an allergen. What is this!? It is SO itchy and without applying anti-itch creams every hour I cannot help but scratch until it bleeds. Help me!
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be contact dermatitis, sweat dermatitis, heat rash, folliculitis(Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle) , herpes zoster or shingles or scabies((characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin) rash. Treatment for all are different. So I suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.