Red, swollen, iritated skin around both eyes
The skin around my eyes is red, swollen and irritated. This is a condition that returns and escalates often. I cannot determine whether it is due to an internal or external allergy or bacteria. It causes me a fair amount of anxiety as does treatment with allergy medication. Vaseline seems to soothe the symptoms externally but does not take care of the cause. I am at a loss as to how to prevent it. I have looked at diet and the environment. Any changes I made did not seem to effect the condition, which seems to have a cycle of its own. Now I am wondering about the computer itself as possibly being the culprit. Has anyone linked weird facial skin irritations with the computer?

Allergy tests did show minor allergies to rag weed, mascara, nail polish but nothing that would cause such an outbreak. This condition also coincides with a hair loss condition that started a year ago, subsided for months and appears to be coming back.