Red Bumps From where i scratched myself
Last week i cut my nails with clippers that were kinda odd and made my nails unusually sharp. I scratched myself with my nails on my back and on my thigh and now there are small red bumps. I have been using a tripple antibiotic ointment to try to help but its not. What do you think i could do?
The symptoms are suggestive of small irritated hair follilcles. Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as triple antibiotic cream are very effective.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.