Red Bumps That Don't Itch

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red Bumps That Don't Itch

My 12 year old daughter has developed several red bumps all over her stomach and back. They don't itch and she isn't running a fever. Does anyone know what could have caused them or suggest a treatment?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
HI,

How is your daughter? This could be an irritation,  sweat  rash, or possible infection. Miliaria  or sweat rash is a skin disease marked by small and sometimes itchy rashes. Miliaria is a common ailment in hot and humid conditions, such as in the tropics and during the summer season. It is especially common in children and infants due to their underdeveloped sweat glands. This occurs when the sweat gland ducts get plugged due to dead skin cells or bacteria The trapped sweat leads to irritation, itching or to a rash of very small blisters, usually in a localized area of the skin.These rashes may simultaneously occur at a number of areas on a sufferer's body, the most common including the face, neck, kin folds, areas of the body that may rub against clothing, such as the back, chest, and stomach. Try to keep the area clean and dry. Wearing light clothing, antibacterial soaps and  avoiding hot and humid weather may also help. If it persists, have this evaluated further for proper management.  

Take  care and regards.
i have red bumps that look like blisters on my arms and feet and chest that itch so bad i have tryed everything i started getting it last summer but this summer in the sun in my pool and its getting worse what can i do help i tryed everything the dr said but its not working i dont know what else to do but where  a coat or something to cover my body in the sun to stop it from getting worse.