Red Bumps that Don't Itch
Hello.I was taking Arnica and it appeared to cause a itchy rash on my shoulders, back, neck and face. (I have since stopped taking it)  I took Benadryl and used Hydrochortosone cream on the rash and it went away (mostly) I still had a few bumps on my neck and several on my back after two weeks. Shortly after that I developed a raised bump on my hip and each day I got more and more bumps although these new bumps don't itch. I have them now all over my body, oddly, except for on my face and neck. They go from a raised soft bump to a bright red flat mark to almost a blister like look in the center and they don't itch. I noticed today I have several large bumps and what looks like many tiny ones forming all over. Any ideas on what could be causing this?
From the symptoms the possibilities of an allergic reaction, folliculitis, viral infection or molluscum contagiosum need to be ruled out. Molluscum presents as multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug. In adults, molluscum infections are often sexually transmitted and can transmit from one site to other skin sites by aoutoinocultaion.
For confirming the diagnosis, I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Hey, did you ever figure out what this was?
Hi I have been noticing a few change on my skin.There are bumps that can be seen on my skin but they are not in a specific area.I do have got few pimple like structure on the glans of my penis.It has got small bumps that covers the whole glans and they does itch or grow.I am worried .Pls help me out