Red CHIN

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red CHIN

6493207?1293655184
I am 25 years old, male. Problem is the red chin that never heal. I have tried everything (Doctor wrote me:" Doxy-M-ratiopharm" for 3 months, "Fluconazol Nycomed" for 1 month.- NO HELP) I am not allergic to anything. My blood is OK! I even do not know what it ison my chin. Always red - sometimes more/sometimes less.
I have dry skin and also ingrown hair is problem for me. So I have gave up from shaving... only usin trimmer. (years)

Can anyone HELP ME PLEASE???
From your symptoms perioral dermatitis and eczema skin are important possibilities to be ruled out. Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your face dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

If the irritation persists then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist and get these possibilities ruled out.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Tomorrow I will meet dermatologist. Hope to hear something that helps. ( I have changed my doctor twice. First, they start with medications which I have to take months..... some antibiotics. )But there are no results yet. So tomorrow new doctor and new chance. "I JUST CANT LIVE WITH IT!"  Last time my doctor said something like that: "This is something that you have to get used to - (Like there is no hope and this is not so bad and etc...)

Ok hope You get my Idea! (very bad English. I am from Estland)

Thank You very much...

Best,

Tanel
One thing more !
In my album there is more pictures. So maybe that helps toget the better picture :)

Best,

Tanel