Red Dry Rash on leg

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red Dry Rash on leg

My daughet is 14 months old, she has a red circular dry rash on her leg, 2 of them, before it was one and now its two. What is it, and how can I get ride of it.
Thank you.
How big are the circles? Do they itch?  Are they red around the outside, but not as much in the center (like a ring)?  If so, maybe they could be ringworm (and treatable with over the counter creams.)  But I wouldn't use an antifungal without consulting the pediatrician.
I know my son's skin is very sensitive and even the type of clothes detergent I use can cause a rash...so it's difficult to say what is going on.  I would generally wait a little while (few days...maybe a week) with a rash if it wasn't bothering him and no other symptoms...I could usually find something I did different or something he may have gotten into outside that may have caused the rash.  So use your judgement, but see a doctor if it is bothering her.  
Hopefully this helps!  
Thank you very much fo her help, Its not really red, its just dry and circule, I dont think its a ringworm, I checked that out and it doesnt look the same, it doesnt bother her, it doesnt hurt, and she doesnt scratch it at all.
First i thought it might be ezema, because i have that, but hers is bigger.
thank you for you help, and suggestions.
really appreciate it.
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers