Red Itchy Bumps on Inner Thighs

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Red Itchy Bumps on Inner Thighs

The past few months, i have had these little itchy red bumps on my inner thighs right near my genitals. They are off and on itchy but don't seem to be going away, i am 14 and have had no sexual encounters so it can't be any STD or anything to that nature. Can someone please help me and recommend some cures/remedies to make them go away or at least relieve the itching,
It can be due to fungal infection, chafing or scabies bites. Apply calamine lotion and take some oral antihistaminic like Benadryl for the itching. If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist and get all these conditions ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.