Red Patchy Rash
I noticed a small patch of irritated, red skin. I didn't think much of it because it's on my leg where I set my laptop so I didn't think it was a big deal. Than today I realized I had another one on my other leg.

I'm having abnormally dry skin this year and I'm wondering if maybe thats what it is? They spots are maybe the size of a nickel and they don't itch at all. They are slightly bumpy but not at all noticeable..I was thinking maybe this was just excema from dry skin..

Any ideas??

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products, new soaps, detergents at the sites.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine. You need to maintain a good personal hygiene . Wear lose comfortable clothes. Wash all your linen and towels etc with a disinfectant solution.

Anti-itch drugs, often antihistamine, may reduce the itch during a flare up of eczema, and the reduced scratching in turn reduces damage and irritation to the skin.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone or desonide), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).

Let us know if you need any further information.

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for the symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.
The area doesn't itch or anything. It's just a patch of raised, red skin?