Dermatology Expert Forum
Red Penis, Discharge, Flaky Skin, Cuts on PENIS!!!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

I am 21/Male...For the past 7 months I have been having annoying problems with my penis.  When I have unprotected sex with my girlfriend, I get these red spots on the head of my penis and a couple on the shaft, which turn into dry flaky skin 2 or 3 days later.  The dry skin is white and just comes off with the touch of my finger.  It itches most of the time and is very sensitive, it also burns when it is red.  Sometimes when we have unprotected sex I have these half-inch long very thin cuts that burn like hell.  About 9 months when I wasn't with my recent girlfriend I had a stupid one night stand with a girl w/o a condom.  I'm not sure that my symptoms came from this girl two months after we had sex with this woman.  My girlfriend has these burning pains also, but she says it's only right after we have sex and it doesn't go on for a few days like mine does.  

Now the DISCHARGE...  When I urinate if I push really hard in the end I get clear thick fluid almost like sperm (pre-***).  And there are times when I have drops of it coming out when I have an erection.  The penis sometimes gets wrinkled after the flaking has gone away, almost like the skin is really thin and can be cut very easy.  I have been tested for most STD
I can't think of any STD's.  The one exception would be to recheck for chlamydia and gonorrhea in view of your discharge, but I doubt that you'll find either.  As for the rash, it sounds like irritation from friction.  Lubrication before sex, and lubrication plus occasional 1% hydrocortisone afterward would seem the best approach.  I can't think of any connection with your one-night-stand, nor can I think of any implications of your current condition for your having children later on.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
What about the discharge? What could that be from, I need to know some information on that... I obviously have something, can you give me any suggestions of where the discharge is coming from?
That's what I meant by:

"The one exception would be to recheck for chlamydia and gonorrhea in view of your discharge, but I doubt that you'll find either."

Your doctor will no doubt check for them.  If they aren't present, there's probably some other simple and non-threatening explanation.

Dr. Rockoff
A related discussion, ?????????????? Please help I am scared! was started.
A related discussion, cuts on penis was started.
A related discussion, Cuts on penis. was started.
Hello... My boyfriend and i have been together for nine months, but it is about 2 months ago that we have been having this situation. when we have sex his penus gets red. He says that it burns a little, and a few days later it gets very dry and starts to peel, even tho this comes right of it is very frustrating for him because it is still rough and a bit dry. Only after it peels does he get these thin paper like cuts when his penus gets hard i think its because his skin is so thin and sensitive.We both got check for stds like five months ago. what do you think this might be related to?