Dermatology Expert Forum
Red Pimple/Bumps in Pubic Area!
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Red Pimple/Bumps in Pubic Area!

About 1.5 week ago I got a red bump in my pubic hair towards the right side and away from my penis, that grew large from my excess squeezing. I noticed that when taking hot showers, white pus would come to the top and rise and I would pop it. Since then that red bump has come down but the area is still very tender and reddish purple but does not pus up and tends to look like it wants to scab over it. Also in this same bump I had two pubic hairs growing out of the same follicle. Because I had trimmed very closely and alsmost shaved all my pubic hair off a month before.

Just this past friday I noticed a small red dot not too far from that one and growing with a pubic hair in the middle. It has grown a bit and now overnight another showed up today the same size right next to it. The area around thse bumps seems a bit pinkish. Boths bumps have pubic hair coming out in the center or close to the center.

Now after the shower I noticed that I have one coming out on the opposite side in the pubic region with 2 pubic hairs growing out the same spot in the center or close to.

Could it be spreading due to touching it????

Side note, a month or two ago I got a large red boil which I never treated in my outer thing upper left leg that looked alot like what the larger red bump in the pubic area look liked.

I also got a small boil in my lower stomach by belly button about a month after the boil on the leg, related???